Friday, September 30, 2011

Intro :)

Has anyone ever felt so alone that you can't think straight? Or do things the right way? Or it makes you feel miserable? .. I have (And that's the reason why I just created a Blogger) 

So let me tell you all about myself:
I am a 19 year old girl who was born and raised in Glendale, Arizona.
I was deaf until I was two.
I didn't fit in AT ALL in school..(I was the kid who wondered around looking for people to talk to, but too scared to actually do it) 
I can't count the shitty friends I had on two hands.
I don't have a best friend (but I sure wish I did!)
Relationships sucked until I was 18 and met the most amazing man in the world (My son's father) 
  And this is the reason why I created a blogger, I hope who ever is reading enjoys my future posts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment